Sand Cloud Ambassador

July 14, 2017




Hello!

I'm so excited to be sharing this news with all of you, if you follow me on Instagram I'm sure you have seen the latest post about it all. I'm officially a Sand Cloud Ambassador gosh, does that feel good to let it out! So, what does this mean? My responsibility is to share with all of you ways in which you can help protect and preserve Marine Life through Sand Cloud. I've actually made a video on my YouTube channel about this so I'm going to share it down below. 







Thank you all for taking the time to watch the video and for all of your support to my blog and channel. I could not do what I do without your support. I am so grateful to be part of the Ambassador Program for Sand Cloud! 

If you decide to purchase something through Sand Cloud click here and don't forget to use my discount code ScarlethNi25 you will get 25% off of your purchase on any item on the site!

Oh, I would love to see your purchase once it arrives, so make sure to use Sand Cloud's hashtag #SAVETHEFISHIES 

xo,

Scarleth

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for stopping by...