Nightingale Blueprint

March 20, 2017


The day has come for me to share with you something that I have been working on for the past couple of months. I've been working on the name concept and what exactly I wanted to do with my Insta Shop. I would like to introduce to all of you my Handmade Home Decor shop called Nightingale Blueprint. Originally the name was going to be Nightingale Design but I believe that name was taken so I opted for Blueprint which means the same thing. This is my baby, my small little shop on Instagram. Eventually I do want to expand and create my own website and sell my art independently but for now Instagram will do just fine. I am also in the process of trademarking the name. It's been a long time coming, a year to be exact but I am so excited that my shop is finally open to all of you. 

First and foremost I need to thank my friend/fellow blogger Jasmine Eclipse for creating our logo, I wanted something simple and pretty, she came up with this and I've been head over heels over the design. Jas, THANK YOU. 

For those of you wondering Scarleth Nightingale is my full name, I wanted to incorporate something that was a part of me into my shop, something that when I looked at it I could not only feel proud but know that I own every part of it and that is why I chose to go with our last name. 

I'm sure that you may be asking yourselves "What exactly will you be selling?" great question. 

*Handmade Home Decor
*Customizing Available
*Art Available for Purchase

Our shop is focused on creating beautiful Canvas Art for your Home that is what Nightingale Blueprint is about creating Art Decor for your space, home office, master bedroom, bathrooms, kids rooms, etc. Art has always been a part of me and a part that I have kept off of social media because it's something I truly enjoy doing on my down time. All the pieces are created with love and are Original pieces made by yours truly. Theres this sense of wonder and magic when I grab the paint brush and start painting on a canvas, it's hard to explain it but I feel as if I'm transported to another place in my mind. Today was the first day I created a two piece wall art collection that was inspired by the colors of a yoga mat, crazy I know... I get inspired by the things, people and places around me. 





Purple Haze is available for purchase, visit Nightingale Blueprint on Instagram on how you can contact me directly.


This was the picture that inspired me to make Purple Haze both the yoga mat and pants. 

This is a new adventure that I am taking on and I am nervous, afraid, happy, ecstatic and ready. It's something new and it's something that my heart gets happy about. I can't wait to see my paintings hanging on the walls of your beautiful homes. 

Thank you all for your love and unconditional support don't forget to go follow Nightingale Blueprint on Instagram for more updates and handmade home decor! There is customization also available if you're looking for a specific color for a special space in your home. You will find all the information on the Insta Page. 

xo,



You Might Also Like

0 comments