New Direction

March 29, 2017


Every single day it is such a rush in the morning that I feel after every workout and training I have been putting my body into. I am working to become a better version of myself daily and working towards that goal has been hard to say the least. The last two days I have spent them in bed due to a wild migraine, yes I get these and they are awful, so if you suffer from them, I get you. I remember laying down in my bed wanting so bad to look out the window because I know it was such a beautiful day outside but I couldn't because when I have a migraine my eyes are sensitive to the light. So, as I continued to lay in bed with my eyes closed all I could think of was getting better so I could do my normal activities. Now a days my body aches when I'm in bed and I am constantly moving around, I guess that's all the new lifestyle changes I've been making for myself. 

Lately though, I have been thinking long and hard about the direction I want to take my blog in, I don't know if I will continue using blogger {because it's truly become a hassle} or switch on over to Square Space. A fellow blogger and friend recommend this site to me, she uses it for her blog and she has nothing but great things to say about it. I feel like the two days I missed due to the migraine I've missed out on writing which I am now catching up on. I promised myself that I couldn't stop writing, I couldn't let myself down again. I needed a plan and I needed to stick to it and that's what I've started to do. Now, back to the direction of this particular blog {I have two}, one of the things I will be changing is that I will be adding more personal stories {without naming names, of course}. I will be sharing more of myself with all of you. 

There will continue to be reviews on products that I love and products that I don't love as much. But the main focus of this blog will be the stories I share from past and present experiences. I think it's important for the readers to have a connection to the blog & blogger they are following. It's unfair to write about stuff and it not resonate with your readers. I honestly think that is the main ingredient that has been missing from my posts lately. I want to share some areas of my life {not all} I am a private person when it comes to my husband and those around me. I think that by sharing my experiences and what I've learned from them you will maybe learn and take away something for yourself too. That is my hope. 

I am enjoying life and everything that it has to offer, I have lots to share with you in the upcoming weeks. Blogging is my escape, writing is therapeutic for my soul, I need it like I need air to breathe. Honestly, I do not know how I can do life without writing about things that matter to my heart. So, here is to a new direction for both you and I. You as the reader and I as your author. I hope you come along the ride with me. Thank you to those of you that continue to read my posts and send me love and encouragement throughout social media and emails. It is much appreciated. 

Cheers to New Beginnings!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for stopping by...