Fitbit Charge 2 | Review

March 23, 2017


This is the Fitbit Charge 2 it's features are the following PurePulse Heart Rate, Multi-Sport Tracking & Connected GPS, Call, Text and Calendar alerts, Cardio Fitness Level, Guided Breathing Sessions, it monitors All day activity, Auto Sleep Tracking, it sends your reminders to move and has a long battery life. Did I also mention it has interchangeable bands? The Fitbit Charge 2 connects to the Fitbit app which allows you to track all of your activity straight from your phone. These were all reasons why I took the plunge and bought my Fitbit. It has been one of the best purchases I have ever made for myself. It keeps me on my feet {quite literately} and helps me monitor my weight loss and heart rate which are two things I love. I'm going to break it down to you below using the Fitbit Charge 2 site as reference. 

Standout Features

PurePulse Heart Rate
Track your heart rate while doing exercise, you'll be able to better track calorie burn. 

Multi-Sport Tracking
Tracks specific exercises like running, weights and yoga

Connected GPS
It connects to your phones GPS so it tracks real time pace and distance. 

Call, Texts and Calendar Alerts
Keep your phone away and you'll get notifications when you're getting incoming calls, texts and appointments. 

Cardio Fitness Level
This allows you to see how you can improve your training every single day. It allows you to get a better understanding of where you are at and where you want to be. 

Guided Breathing Sessions
Feeling stressed throughout your day? Take some time to inhale and exhale according to your heart rate at the time. 

Essential Features

All-Day Activity
This tracks steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and hourly activity.  

Auto-Sleep Tracking 
Tracks how long and well you sleep.

Smart Track
Records select exercises like hiking, biking, sports and more. 

Reminders to Move
Sends you reminders to move that encourage you to move 250 steps every hour.

Long Battery Life
Lasts up to 5 days

My Personal Review 

The day I bought my Fitbit Charge 2 was on a Saturday, 3/4/17 at my local Target. I had been doing my research for a while about what I wanted because as you all know there are different Fitbit watches that you can choose from. For a while I said I really didn't need it but the fact that I get to track all of these important things without having to have my phone attached to me while I am working out, nothing beats that feeling honestly. My husband actually encouraged me to buy it, he said there were many at his job that owned it and loved it. They had even encouraged him to start working out and buying himself one because it's such a great device. I couldn't agree more, I've changed my lifestyle and I have become very active all while eating healthy, my Fitbit Charge 2 keeps me on track. I've been using it for one week and a couple of days now, it does everything it says it's going to do. So far I am very happy with the performance of my Fitbit Charge 2, I love that it vibrates to remind me to get up and walk because if you're a blogger like myself you know that we spend most of our time sitting down in front of a computer screen.

Overall, I love my Fitbit Charge 2 and I am glad that it has become part of my Fitness Journey. I don't think I could've done it without it. It has truly improved my breathing and technique when I am training. If you have started your own Fitness Journey I would suggest looking into this product, do your own research and see what works for your lifestyle. Personally, it was worth every penny, The Fitbit Charge 2 retails for $149.95.

Note: This product was purchased by me and all expressed opinions are my own unless stated otherwise. 

xo,


You Might Also Like

0 comments