Break is Over

March 16, 2017


Enough.

It's been too long since I have truly been dedicated to writing posts, tonight I have actually sat down to write some posts and save them to post them on Mondays & Wednesdays. I have also put in my calendar when I need to record/edit my videos so I actually start uploading them on Fridays. I really needed some time for myself, I needed time to cope with some personal things and now I feel like I am ready. I'm ready to grab the bull by the horns, I'm ready to write whatever I want and hope to God you all love reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. When I think about any blogger I hope that they love writing from their heart, being an open book with everyone. I know not all bloggers are like this and some just want to write what people want to read. Not this girl, I will write what I want and hope for the best.

There are times I believe breaks are necessary, I don't feel like I need to apologize for being gone and If you're a blogger and have taken time off I don't think you should have to apologize for doing so, unless you want too. Breaks are necessary to re-evaluate one's passion and vision and that's what has happened to me, I needed time to re-evaluate what I really wanted. I even started working out which has truly helped me and I've gained so much strength from it both internally and externally. Writing for me is more than a hobby or a passion, it's therapeutic. When I take breaks {which won't happen often} know that I am taking time for myself and I'm taking time to re-plan my next move when it comes to this blog and channel. 

I would like to say that I am back full force, but don't quote those words. I am back for the time being and I will try my hardest to keep up with the two days that I post. I won't promise anything because I don't want to break any promises. I want you all to know that I truly care about you all as readers, friends and supporters. Your support means everything to me, absolutely everything. I wouldn't be half the blogger I am today if it wasn't for all of you. I know this post is all over the place, I didn't intend for it to be but it just happened that way. #BloggerSupport has also been a huge part of my growth as a blogger, everyone who is dedicated to making #BloggerSupport what it is today has been fundamental to my growth as a writer and blogger. 

I am grateful for every single one of you and I want you all to know that. 

So, here's to more posts in the upcoming weeks...

xo,



You Might Also Like

0 comments