Remaining Focused...

February 21, 2017


I'm not going to sit here and tell you that I am sorry for not writing as much as I used too, because I have to be honest with you, I am not. This may sound harsh but I've always promised to be 100% real with you all here. That's one of the things I love most about blogging/writing is that I am able to express exactly how I feel without having to apologize for it. I kinda feel like you {the reader} and I are friends somehow, we have an understanding of one another. I can't tell you I have missed blogging/writing because lately, I haven't. A huge part of this has been because I am focusing on my health and Fit Journey. You can read more about that here. I am really dedicated to getting my body, mind and soul back in shape. They are not where I want them to be, but I am doing everything in my power to get myself completely healthy, from the inside out. 

This is partly one of the major reasons why I haven't really been writing or posting any content. I have been working on myself. I've come to realize that I really do write more for me than for you, as weird as that may sound. This is like my sounding board, when I am feeling under or something exciting is happening I want to document it. So, I will always have a place to come back to and read about what happened and how I was feeling during that time. It's kinda like my online diary, I feel like I am in 5th grade all over again. Do not get me wrong I love sharing a lot with you all but know that I only share what I want you to see. You will never see posts about my husband, family and close friends. There are somethings that are just to precious to me to allow everyone in, for me the privacy of those I hold dear to my heart is important to me. 

We all deserve space when we are feeling uninspired or just not in the mood to write. I can honestly tell you that I do not feel bad for not posting because as I previously said, I am working on myself. I feel like there are more people out in the world that should be doing this but because they do not want to disappoint others, they choose to put them before themselves. I am no one to judge, as I myself was in that headspace once, but when I realized that I needed to take care of me first that's when it really came down to me or them. I chose, ME. To many {family and friends} this transition has made me look selfish, but I am in such a happy place mentally and I am really focusing on all the things I've let myself go on which include my health and physique. I am not saying these things are priority but they are definitely at the top of my list. 

So, if you haven't seen me around Hello Scar lately, this is why. You can follow me on all of my social media as I am very active on Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat @helloscarblog. You can see my day to day, on Snapchat and the Instagram stories and on Twitter I am oh, so very vocal too. This is not a goodbye post to the blog, this is just a post to let you know that I am doing well and that posts will be posted super random. I do not have a day that I will be posting, but I will always share the links on Twitter. 

Thank you all for your love and support. It means the world to me. 

xo,



You Might Also Like

0 comments