Grammys Fashion | Top Favorites

February 14, 2017


Last night was one of the most fashion forward red carpet moments in history, honestly. This girl loves fashion looks on the red carpets of any event, but the Grammys just bring something extra. Today, I want to share with all of you my Top Favorites looks from last nights red carpet looks. Just like there are gorgeous gowns there are also cringe worthy gowns too, I guess those will be left at the end of this post or maybe not. To be honest the only person I was waiting to walk the red carpet was Beyonce. Every celebrity that was being interviewed were as excited as I was to watch Beyonce' tonight. Glad to know that I am not alone. 

Enough small talk....

Carrie Underwood - Elie Madi - Photo: getty images

Maren Morris - Michael Costello - Photo: getty images 

Tori Kelly - Badgley Mischka - Photo: getty images

Adele - Givenchy - Photo: getty images 

Jennifer Lopez - Ralph & Russo - Photo: getty images 


These were my Top Favorite looks there really not many I did like to be honest. These just blew me away. These ladies really know how to work a red carpet, I mean honestly, Adele's eyeliner is always on point, please teach me your ways! Carrie Underwood in that stunning red gown, I'm gaga over it. And that lavender on Jennifer Lopez, work it girl. WORK IT. Which are your favorite Grammy Red Carpet looks? Let me know! 

xo,






You Might Also Like

0 comments