Would You Rather | Beauty Tag

January 05, 2017


Hello!

Today, I wanted to try something different I saw these questions in my friend Amanda's Blog so I decided to do this Beauty Tag and if you're reading this I want you to pick your favorite question and answer it below! If you have a blog, then I tag you, YOU'RE IT!

1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or nice hair and no make-up?

This one is easy, messy hair all day & makeup... but to be honest I usually do messy hair and no makeup... 

2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?

I would rather have my eyelashes fall out because I can always wear fake lashes, don't touch the brows!

3. Would you rather be forced to shop at MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?

Sephora. hello?! I can use my points and according to them I am a Beauty Insider... lol

4. Would you rather wear lip gloss/ lip liner or 80's perm?

Hand over the lip gloss and lip liner..

5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?

The overdone blush for sure and mainly because since I have oily skin by the end of the day the blush will have reduced in pigmentation... 

6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?

MC Hammer pants, they're so comfy!

7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?

Well, I don't tan because I am tan so I'll go with the tan lines because eventually they would fade and if anything I could use foundation to cover up anything...

8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?

I've never colored my hair but if I did I'd rather have a bad hair color that I could change...

9. Would you rather have YouTube or Twitter taken away forever?

Goodbye Twitter!

10. Would you rather give up using make-up brushes or mascara?

What do you think my fingers are for? Mascara is life and will stay with me forever.


This tag was so much FUN to do, I love answering questions especially when they have to do with beauty. 

xo,


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for stopping by...