Fawn Design | Travel Bag

November 11, 2016


Hello!

As you are reading this post I am on an airplane flying to see family in Georgia, I am sitting on an airplane frightened to death because of my fear of heights and my fear of closed spaces. My Birthday was last week and my hubby SURPRISED me in October with this beautiful Fawn Design "anytime bag aka diaper bag" and no, I am not pregnant, so no need to ask. Personally, I love backpacks because they leave my hands free to do as I please. There are so many great things that I love about this Fawn Design handbag. First of all, it was hard for me to choose a color they have black, blush, brown, gray and plum {for fall only}. They are faux leather inside and out! Yes, you read correctly, it is faux leather on the inside too, it has 5 inner pockets wide enough to fit whatever you please, you will have limited amount of space. It has 3 pockets on the outside including the zippered pocket which would make it 4. 

This Fawn Design bag also comes with a strap that you can attach to the sides of the bag and use it as a cross body if a backpack isn't your thing. It is easy to clean, you just need a cloth to wipe the outside and the inside. That hunter green key ring pompom that you see on the left does not come with the handbag, I actually purchased that at Target {similar}. One of my biggest concerns was how the bag would hang on my shoulders, I like to be comfortable no matter how much stuff I am carrying in my bag. This bag does not disappoint. It hangs perfectly and comfortably. These bags are meant to be diaper bags, I think every mom out there with babies, toddlers, children should own this bag because it is honestly one of my FAVORITES! and I am not even a mother. Trust me, you won't be discouraged. 

As I previously mentioned, I am using the Fawn Design bag as a personal travel bag and today I am going to show you all the must haves for travel hidden within this gem. 



These are MUST HAVES for me, first and foremost, traveling requires you to sit in one spot for a long time depending where you are traveling too. I love reading, so on this trip I am bringing along Uninvited by Lysa Terkeurst she is a great christian author, so I am looking to doing some reading while on the plane. I love listening to music so of course I will have my iPhone 7 Plus {Midnight Gold Marble Cover: Velvet Caviar}, a portable charger, the Sonia Kashuk Hair Brush and last but definitely not least my UrbanEars Plattan ADV Wireless | Bluetooth headphones




This little makeup travel case has become an instant favorite in my book, it's part of the Sonia Kashuk Cosmetic Bag Always Organized Blue Floral collection at Target. One of the things I love about it is that it is small but has enough space to fit in your personal bag/purse. When you open it up the first thing you will see are the Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes which I will use to clean down the tray and armrests on the plane, I may or may not be a germaphobe. The Clarisonic I bought this year came with that foam face wash that unfortunately isn't sold online nor in stores. The Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer is great for your body, I use a little bit of it for the face. Also, the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes which are used for the obvious to remove residue or makeup. 




Then when you turn the small divider in the middle you see the SIXPLUS 11PC Makeup Brushes that I've heard great reviews about on YouTube, so I am looking forward to using them on this trip. So, on the side clear pocket I have the L'oreal Infallible 24hr Foundation, The Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser, The Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer, The Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Washable Mascara Very Black, The Wet & Wild Color Icon Blush in Mellow Wine, The Milani Everyday Eyes Powder Eyeshadow Collection and The Anastasia Beverly Hills Dual Brow Powder in Ebony with the #7 Duo Brush. And when the pilot says we have 30min to land, I will be taking out my little case and putting my face on. 



Also in my Fawn Design bag, this little bag that came with my makeup travel case that I bought from Sephora months ago {I may be doing a video showing you what makeup I packed up for travel} this little thang came as a gift for my purchase. I love this bag and actually use it everyday, but for travel I've added some needed items. The first, EOS Hand Lotion, nothing like keeping your hands hydrated, you know I always carry my Vaseline Lip Therapy this one is limited edition, the some Hand Sanitizer which I am actually going to change to another one because this one is running out, but any Hand Sanitizer will do and this may come as a surprise to you Huggies baby wipes, these are fragrance free and are meant for sensitive skin. 




These last items are the ones that are inside the pockets of my Fawn Design. The first and most important my Warby Parker eyeglasses without them I would have a hard time reading my book, A pack of Kleenex because depending on the change of weather my sinuses decide to act up, Extra gum because uh, duh! Also, a Sephora mirror that I also received for free for purchasing the makeup case that is in my carry on duffle bag. A small Gorillapod Mobile from Photojojo just in case I want to watch movies or YouTube videos and another birthday gift, my Quay "On The Prowl" sunglasses. I am also taking my little Canon S110 point + shoot camera & what's going to be my go to purse, it's a Apt. 9 Rhonda Wristlet which has a zipper on the inside, space for credit cards, space for your phone {yes, my iPhone 7 plus fits} and an outside zipper. 

It is safe to say that I am in love with my Fawn Design bag and also all the space that it provides for all my things. I'm excited for this weekend trip and I cannot wait to spend some time with family that I only get to see during the holidays. I am in love with my Fawn Design bag, it is the perfect bag, maybe when I go back to school I will use it for that too. One of the reasons I wanted to do a review on the bag and show it as a travel bag is because when you search for this bag all you will see is "diaper bag reviews" It doesn't only have to be a diaper bag, ladies, you can use this bag as you choose, for today I will be using it as my personal travel bag. In the future I plan on getting another color, maybe the grey one, it's really pretty. This bag is worth every penny, the bag isn't too expensive the price is just right for what you get! If you're looking for a long lasting bag, trust me do yourself a favor and check out Fawn Design

What are your favorite travel items you put into your personal travel bag?

xo,





      











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for stopping by...