It's been a hot minute...

October 15, 2016

OMG.

Hurricane Matthew.

No Internet.

2 Weeks Later.

Hello!

I've missed you all the fact that I am finally sitting down in front of my laptop screen feels so good. I love the simple things in life and this is definitely one of them. I've missed writing and interacting with you all. Although, I do a lot of interacting on social media I still miss this, blogging. As you all may already know Hurricane Matthew made his way through the East Coast aka Florida. We live in Miami, thankfully it didn't hit us as hard as it hit other areas and we are so grateful for that. We know that many lost their lives during this monstourous storm, our thoughts go out to their families and loved ones. No internet? yup, for two weeks I had no internet access at home. I know I probably could've gone to a local Starbucks to write/post but let's be honest there is nothing better than writing from the comfort of your own home. 2 Weeks later and I am back not only to the blogging life but also filming new videos for my channel. 

There is so much to do and as always I am willing to put in the work. If you want to reach your personal goals you need to work for them like everyone else, you know Beyonce has the same hours in the day as you and me right? So, there's no excuses to being the best version of yourself when it comes to whatever it is that you are passionate about. I haven't opened my laptop in two weeks & if you have caught me on social media it's because I posted straight from my {new} iPhone 7 PLUS. Thank God I received my phone in one piece even though the FEDEX guy totally dropped my package in my front porch like it was garbage that he was throwing away, don't worry I made sure to give him a piece of my mind. 

So, there is one thing I am changing and that is writing blog posts a month ahead, it is A LOT of work and hard to keep track of what it what and where it needs to be. Also, I felt like I wasn't being completely genuine with all of you and I do not like feeling that way. I felt like the last couple of posts where meh. And If I am going to write something for you all I want it to be something that comes from my heart, something true and pure not something pre-written. So, from now on I will be writing posts a week in advance as I've done in the past & this will actually give me more freedom to create some fun stuff. I will still be planning because that is one thing that keeps me accountable. Life has been a little hectic over here on my end but no need to fear, I'm ready for whatever is thrown my way. 

So, stay tuned for Monday's post :) 

Once again, I apologize for the lack of effort on my end and also for not being around these last two weeks. Thank you all for your support, love and encouragement, I never get tired of thanking you for all the love. It's greatly appreciated.

On another note, Who's excited that the holidays are around the corner? 

xo,


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for stopping by...