Dream Job

August 24, 2016



What is my Dream job?

This is a question I believe everyone gets asked at one point in their lives, I don't think I have ever shared my Dream job. In fact, I think it will surprise many people to find out what it really is because I am also passionate about the medical field. This dream of mine is more personal, it's something I've dreamed of since I could read and write. There is something so awesome about getting lost in a book, reading is a huge part of my life. I probably own one too many books but I don't mind it because I love reading, I love getting lost in the characters of a book. My dream job is to become an Author, to write a book one day. 

The day that I can write a book will be the HAPPIEST day of my life. I remember once that I actually started writing a book but I didn't finish it and don't even have it saved on my new computer. So, I might start writing over again and my first book I would want it to be about my childhood and where I am today. I think my life {like everyone else's} has had it's ups and downs and I have stories that I know families, women, girls need for encouragement. I am all about the empowerment of women and being your own boss. I believe everyone has the ability to share their story and impact people's lives. 

Writing a book is a dream that maybe one day will become a reality. I think that is one of the reasons I love blogging so much because I get to write as much as I want and share it with all of you. I've always loved expressing myself through writing; it's therapeutic for me. There is nothing that I can't write because this is my blog and I get to share with all of you what I want. Honestly, I'm going to be serious about this and actually sit down and write an entire book and go from there. Writing is my source of comfort and expression. 

Books open up the imagination, the books that I want to write will open up hearts and the minds. I pray the books I write will inspire and motivate others to follow their hopes and dreams. That is what I want to do, reach women and young girls everywhere and tell them so many things. I don't even think that I would be able to call myself an author, I think I'd just be a writer. Books have helped me so much, they've not only encouraged me to read but also I learned English. 

You see when I came to this country I was very little and as I grew up in elementary school I didn't know the language. My school put a group of us in ESOL classes but it wasn't until I began to read books where I was able to explore new words and new things. It opened up new adventures for me and I learned the English language through it. Reading is important to me on so many levels, so writing a book would just fit perfectly. I know that if we ever have children they will have their own collection of books too. 

So, I will let you know how my journey goes while I start writing, I don't have a publishing company I'm just going to write until I cannot write anymore. Now with all my life experiences in writing this book I am going to turn all the negatives into a positive and writing it down. I will definitely keep you all in the loop of how I am doing during the writing process. This should totally be interesting and I'm actually a little excited about it. 

What is your Dream Job? I would love to know, leave your comments below and let me know. 

xo,




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for stopping by...