Review | Maybelline SuperStay BetterSkin Powder

July 29, 2016


On Wednesday I received my first ever #VoxBox from Influenster! This product that I received was complimentary & for testing purposes. 


If you would like to know what Influenster is about let me know in the comment section down below and I will create a detailed post about it. So, I received my first VoxBox as I said and I was so excited! So, what's inside?


The Maybelline SuperStay BetterSkin Powder! 


This is what the inside of the Voxbox looks like, it comes packaged really well and what great presentation!


TA DAAAAAA! 
They sent me my exact color which is 80 Rich Tan. The Maybelline SuperStay BetterSkin Powder comes in 8 shades! 

Personal Review

So, after receiving this product from Influenster I went ahead and tried it on the next day, I did my usual go-to makeup look simple and neutral. Instead of using the powder I always used obviously I went for the Maybelline BetterSkin Powder. In fact, I have been trying to find a good powder for my face for a while now because the one I had wasn't cutting it for me and by the end of the day it would come off. I have oily skin so I am always looking for products that can make my face look matte. The thing with my face is the following there is so much oil that comes out of my pores that most of the time the makeup that I'm wearing can wear off. So, I'm always looking for products that will keep my foundation and makeup on check.

I've used this product yesterday and today, I honestly am hooked! It gives such a flawless glow, it goes on smoothly, it's not heavy on the skin, it's totally lightweight and it covers my imperfections! I don't know about you, but I have never had a powder that could do that for me. Obviously, my foundation helps, but this just leaves your face looking radiant. That's the best way I can explain it. I've been on my snapchat since yesterday taking videos and pictures, I even took a video without a filter and it actually looked like I had a filter on... check it out...



And of course it looks great with the snapchat filters too. Hopefully the quality of the video is good if not you can go follow me on the snap to see the video #helloscarblog :) but truly this product is genius. I can't see any of the blemishes on my face, it covers them perfectly. You can find the Maybelline SuperStay BetterSkin Powder at your local drugstore. I've been on a hunt as I previously said, for a great powder and I think I have found it!


The Maybelline BetterSkin Powder does exactly what it says, it does cover nicely and it controls your oily face. Take it from the girl who knows about a shiny face and who requires some great coverage to cover things up. I think if you're on the fence, just try it out, if you don't like it for whatever reason.. give it away to a friend. I'm pretty sure though that you will like this product. It truly transforms your face. I give this product 5 stars. Those who know me, know that I wouldn't rave about a product unless I knew how good it truly is. 

Try it out, you have nothing to lose. 

xo,






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for stopping by...