Never Before Seen....

July 11, 2016


I created this video about a week ago and thought I'd share it with all of you since I hadn't. These are never before seen footage, I found it to be fun to create and love expressing myself and stretching myself when it comes to filming in front of the camera... it takes some guts let me tell you, it's not an easy thing to put yourself out there but I've always said it I am up for the challenge. If you didn't know, yes, I have a YouTube channel.

Yesterday, I filmed two videos that I will be editing and uploading, for now, I am going to try to upload 1 video a week but don't judge me if I miss a week or two. The day I will upload will be on Sunday late afternoon... this will give me a chance to edit the video {which believe it or not it takes work to do} and give you all the best of the best. 

This is a short post today, it's been a long weekend of throwing away and giving away things, putting things away. I also have a busy week ahead, ill post about this on Friday God willing. 

Have a blessed Monday.

xo,


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for stopping by...