We are Human

June 12, 2016



Note: This post is dedicated to all my fellow bloggers. If you have nothing nice to say in the comment section do not say anything at all, if you do, THINK, Is it True? Helpful? Inspiring? Necessary? Kind? if you've answered no to any of these, it's probably best that you leave without commenting. Thank you.

We are Human.

We have Feelings.

We have the right to express our feelings as we choose.

Many people have the misconception that if you're a {lifestyle, beauty, fashion, etc} blogger you shouldn't be able to express your views on certain things happening in the world today. This weekend has been a tough one for Orlando, Fl and yeah I have something to say about it. I love what I do, I love writing and expressing my right to freedom of speech through my blog. Although I am a lifestyle blogger, it does not mean I do not have an opinion or thoughts about what has happened this weekend. Honestly, how can I forget? I am writing for all the bloggers out there that have chosen to remain silent because they might be afraid of backlash from people on social media. I'm not afraid of those online people, it's so easy to be ruthless behind a computer screen, typing a mile a minute words of discouragement and hate. Trust me when I tell you, your words of hate will not affect me, I know who I am, I have a strong support system, your words mean nothing to me. 

There is something you need to understand about bloggers we have the right to write about what we wish, whether it be on our blog or on our social media pages. We are Humans, We have feelings and We have the right to express them as we desire. 

The tragedy that has happened this weekend has been absolutely horrific to say the least, first the murder of Christine Grimmie, I remember watching her on The Voice and boy, did that girl have some talent. Everyone has nothing but nice things to say about her. A young, beautiful, future star in the making taken away too soon. 

Then come Sunday, another horrific event in Orlando, Fl... 50 dead and 53 wounded....The violence needs to STOP. My heart is heavy for the families of the victims lost, I'm praying for those who are in hospitals fighting for their lives and I also plan on giving blood, because prayer without action is dead {James 2:17}

Families lives changed forever. 

Hate is not the answer, Violence is not the answer, Love conquers all

It's really not about us bloggers, it isn't. I just don't want to see people cyber attacking my fellow bloggers for expressing their opinions and feelings because of these tragedies. We all need to be able to express how we feel without feeling like we are being bullied or talked down to on social media. The events that have happened are heartbreaking, shouldn't we be standing in unity, encouraging one another and lifting each other up instead tearing each other apart?!

I am a Christian, I have never denied that and never will. I love God's creation and that includes all people. I will never comprehend the senseless act of these murderers that kill innocent people. I will continue doing my part in all of this, I will continue speaking about LOVE and encouraging others, lifting others up in prayer... there is no room for hatred here

God is love.

We all need to embrace that fact and love others. 

Bloggers
Do not allow anyone stop you from reaching out and speaking up. Live, Breathe, Talk and Walk in your TRUTH. Always doing it in a respectful and loving way. Remember, it's not what you say it's how you say it. Don't allow the haters to shut you up, you have all the right to speak up for what you believe in. Give people hope and encourage them to embrace love too. 

#PrayfortheWorld

love,


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I completely agree, and I was just thinking this today while I was reading through the news, tweets, comments, etc. Just because someone isn't a politician, journalist, or a professional in a specific field, doesn't mean their opinions are invalid.

    You are so right when you say this is a HUMAN problem. We're all humans, we all have opinions and beliefs and feelings. And these recent events definitely sparked all kinds of feelings for me. Our humanity is hurting right now, and we all need more prayers and positivity.

    Thank you for writing this, it needed to be said!

    Jasmine / www.jasminekeclipse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to read it & commenting. We all have the right to our feelings, beliefs and opinions as long as we are expressing them in a loving matter. Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...