Summer Looks | Swimwear Pt. 1

June 10, 2016


 Summer 2016 is yours for the taking, I have put a couple of pieces together just for you! We're going to start with SWIMWEAR in this Pt. 1 series. Every Friday of this month there will be a new Summer Look series, I hope you love these posts as much as I love making them. 

Let's begin...

Summer Look | The OnePiece







The One Piece look is simple yet fun! I loved adding the pop of color with the handbag! The swimsuit says it's for teens but honestly, I would wear it too, it's so darn cute. This look is perfect for those of you that want to make a statement without going over the top! I actually have the same beach bag {in a different color} and it's big and fits all your beach essentials! 

Summer Look | Blue BAE







Blue BAE is focused simply on the different colors of blue hues with the pop color being pink. This look is for the girly girl with a twist, the bae, the girl that likes to give people something to talk about. This two piece is actually a favorite of mine {I'm planning on buying it soon}. I love the blue and the pink combo. Why the trucker hat? I love them, I think they look really cool with any look & I wanted to add something different to this particular look since the other hats are floppy one's. This girly girl's twist is that she can be a girls girl but she can also get down! 

Summer Look | Black & White Queen







The Black & White Queen is clearly the more sophisticated look from the other two. I wanted something for the woman that always wants to look 100% classy. This is a classic black & white look, the swimsuit screams sexy, but the sarong says "I have a sexy but timeless look" and who doesn't want to feel like that on a beach day? I know I would totally would love to wear a look like this to the beach.

Be comfortable in the skin you're in, You are beautiful no matter what size you are. 

Which is your favorite look from the three?

xo,


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for stopping by...