Favorite MakeUp Brushes

June 25, 2016



Today I want to share with you all my favorite makeup brushes, I have lots of brushes but these are the makeup brushes I always reach out for and always love using. They create a flawless look and are soft on the skin. I'm sure many of you beauty lovers have some of the brushes in your collection, so you will understand my love for them. Makeup is a way of expression for me, I wear it because I like it not because I need it. There are days, like today that I don't wear makeup and I am ok with that. To create a great look you need to have the right tools, remember you get what you pay for. I have a mix of affordable to expensive brushes. 


1. Real Techniques Powder Brush | This Powder Brush is big and bold, it applies powder perfectly throughout the face. 

2. Real Techniques Blush Brush | One of the best Blush Brushes out there, it can be used for many things, I use it to blend my blush and contour.

3. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush | This brush is so great for creams and liquids, I use it to apply under eye concealer or foundation.

4. Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki Brush | This brush is also great for creams and liquids, I use it to apply foundation only.


1. E.L.F. Bare Blending Brushes | One I use for bronzer and the other I use for blush.

2. E.L.F. Contouring Brush | Obvi, I use it to outline my Contour line and then I blend it with the Blending Brush I use for bronzer.

These Brushes above are all my face brushes that I use for foundation, translucent powders, contour and blush. I love each of these brushes because they do such a great job at leaving the face looking so beautiful. They are all soft on the skin and are long lasting brushes, I wash these every week and they have held up pretty nicely. These brushes are also very affordable and anyone starting in makeup or anyone that has been doing makeup for a long time will tell you that they've either tried these brushes or they even own them. There are a lot of MUA's that underestimate the E.L.F. brushes, but let me tell you they are awesome and they don't shed, E.L.F. Cosmetics has definitely stepped up their game. 


1. Real Techniques Setting Brush | This beautiful brush is perfect for the under eye, I use this after I have applied concealer. 

2. Sigma Eye Shading E55 | This Sigma brush is great because you can use it dry or wet, if I'm using a matte {brush is dry}, if I'm using a metallic {brush is wet}. It applies great on the eye lid.

3. Sigma Blending E25 | This is my all time favorite blending brush, I cannot do blending without it, I use it for my crease and the outside corner of the eye. 

4. Sigma Pencil E30 | I love this brush, I use this for the inner corner of my eye and my lower lash line when I want to add some pop of color, it blends beautifully. 

5.Sigma Tapered Blending E40 | This brush I use when I finish applying all my eye makeup and I want to finish blending my crease and the outer corner of my eye, it's such a great tool.


1. Real Techniques Shading Brush | I use this to shade above my crease, I always use a neutral color and it leaves it looking just right. 

2. Real Techniques Starter Set | These brushes came in a starter set that I bought at Ulta and it's basically a blending brush, when my other blending brush has too many dark colors I use this blending brush for the more neutral tones. 

As you can already see these are my all time favorite eye brushes, I love them all they all serve their purpose. I really want to purchase the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge Set I've heard nothing but great things about this sponge and it beats the price of a beauty blender am I right?! If you have tried it I would love to hear your review on the product. 


What are you favorite makeup brushes of all time?

xo,



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for stopping by...