Friday Favorite | Spin Gallery Custom Goods

May 06, 2016


One of my favorite items in our home is this Spin Gallery Custom Good, custom made for us. As many of you know we have two american eskimos they are our boys. So, when we asked Ashley (owner of Spin Gallery) to create this she did so in a timely manner and it was delivered to me packaged so beautifully. I wish I would've taken a picture of the package, Ashley puts her all in her work. I remember when I opened it and saw this for the first time I loved it! We are currently in the process of creating a wall of photos & things we love so, this will be hanging on the wall very, very soon.

It is made out of wood {which actually matches our office space} which I love because it will last me a long, long time. I love that it fits our lifestyle and who we are. We are a couple that has been married for almost 9 years and Doggy parents to two adorable dogs that I cannot seem to get enough of. Spin Gallery specializes in creating lifetime home decor that resembles who you are as an individual. Spin Gallery just opened up a shop in Wynwood, so you can shop online or go to the store. 

Online & Wynwood
251 NW 23rd St
Miami, Fl 33127

Hours of Operation:
Monday: By Appointment Only
Tuesday - Saturday: 11am - 7pm
Sunday: 12pm - 5pm
Online: always

You can follow them on Facebook, Pinterest & Instagram!

There customer service is great, Ashley loves what she does and it shows. She makes time for you and cares about what you want. She's a lovely person. So, if you're ever in the Miami area you want to go visit this shop! If you live outside of Miami, shop online they also have clothing, jewelry + accessories, handbags, shoes and goods + gifts. You cannot go wrong with this beautiful shop, there is also a Workshops + Event calendar which shows you upcoming events at the shop! One of the upcoming events on May 21st is Macrame Wall Hangings with Hello Chiqui  if you're interested in joining the event click the link. 

One of my favorite things to do is support local shops in my city, I believe that all the hard work that goes into making a business work is the people who support and shop it. As I previously said our custom made palette. It's worth the price, trust me. 

xo,

Scarleth 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for stopping by...