Friday Favorites | Life In Little Squares LifePlanner

April 29, 2016


Today's Friday Favorite is my personal planner, now a days I have to write everything down if not I forget. I apparently have short term memory because I don't even remember what I did yesterday... yeah, it's that bad. So, after months and months of searching for the perfect planner I found the Erin Condren LifePlanners. Most of my friends who are teachers actually have this planner and swear by it. I was skeptical at first and didn't want to buy it because well, first of all I'm not a teacher and second, only because it's worked for them it doesn't mean it isn't going to work for me. So, I kept doing my research and came up empty. I almost gave up and just bought a planner from Target as they are simply adorable.

My friends kept telling me to do my research and that I would eventually give in and buy an Erin Condren planner. So, I started to do just that, I did my research and read countless of blog posts about the planners, watched a lot of videos on YouTube of women and girls alike raving about the planner. One of the things I really was looking for was a spiral like planner because for me personally they're just so much easier to manage and as you know all of the planners on Erin Condren are spiral, so that was a plus. As my research came to an end I figured, why not? If, It doesn't work out then I don't need to buy a planner for the following year. I could just buy one at Target or any other store. So, there went my little fingers on my keyboard over to their website.

As I began browsing the many planners they have on their site, one caught my eye immediately. It's called the "Life In Little Squares LifePlanner" and I completely fell head over heels for it. So, as I was there contemplating and looking at it, I decided to go for it. I purchased it. When it arrived, I cannot explain to you the EXCITEMENT that runs through my body when a package arrives with my name on it to the house. I leap for joy like a child opening a Christmas present on Christmas day, that's me, I'm that person. No shame.


One of my favorite things about the planner is that you can customize it however you choose, I chose pictures of some vacation spots here in Miami that we took while my husbands family was down here visiting. I also added 4 pictures of our dogs and pictures of my 7 year old niece (today) & my mom & husband. I love that the pictures look exactly as I have them on my computer. 


This month has been a super busy month, with my test that happened this Monday and our #BloggerSupport chats on Monday, on the picture above you see the titles of our last series that just ended. The LifePlanner has the option to get horizontal, vertical and an hourly weekly layout. I have the horizontal LifePlanner.



Each month comes with a quote, this month's quote is "Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not obsess just Breathe" which actually is something I needed to read this week. I love that is has positive, inspiring & motivational quotes. 


The Planner also brings this small folder inside which is great to keep receipts, bills or any important paper you may need for tests, work, school, etc. As you can see I use it all the time for blogging mostly. I also use it for important documents I may need to take to the doctor or anything related to school. 


The planner also has a little pouch which is perfect for storing cards, stickers, 1 or 2 pens, it's just perfection. 




My LifePlanner is absolutely one of my personal favorite purchases! It has everything I need and more. I cannot do life without it. Oh, did I mention that you're able to remove the cover of this planner (and some of the others on the site) and use them over and over again! That's just hella cool and I can't wait for next years purchase.

Do you own a planner? Which is your favorite?


xo,

Scarleth 









You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is so cute! I love this, because it's personalized and spiral. I just bought one of the Sugar Paper ones from Target haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the spiral look, it's so easy and convenient. Target has some cute one's I must admit. The Erin Condren one's are on Sale now for $25!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by...