Friday Favorites | Clarisonic Mia 2

April 08, 2016




It's time for another Friday Favorite so, lately I've really been into taking care of my skin and I've taken measures to clean it every single day without skipping a day. It is a bit of extra work especially when you are dead tired after a long day but trust me when I tell you it is well worth it especially when you start noticing the changes in your skin. I've always washed my face with my hands and I would try my hardest to scrub my face with my hands while also trying to be gentle & that really didn't happen. I would somehow find a way to scratch my skin or irritate it. So, that is when I began doing my research on this handy device, the Clarisonic. I viewed countless of YouTube videos from Nicole Guerriero, Jaclyn Hill and many others. 

As I continued viewing and reading reviews I was falling in love with the Clarisonic before I even bought it. I wanted to know if it was really worth the money. Any electronic device that you may use for skin care is going to cost you a pretty penny. Don't think because you see an affordable product that it will get the job done. So, after much debate and reviews I decided to jump to the opportunity and get myself the Clarisonic. I decided on the Clarisonic Mia 2 in Lavender {because obvi it's my favorite color}. When you first get the Clarisonic you're supposed to charge it for 24hrs before you use it. So as soon as it arrived at my house I put it to charge right away. The following day I woke up in the morning really excited about using it and when I did my skin felt so CLEAN!



You know that feeling you have when you take off all your makeup and you feel like it is completely clean? Well, that's how I used to feel, but now with the Clarisonic I really do feel like my face is completely clean with no residue of makeup whatsoever. There is something important that you should know, my skin has not only cleared up but it also looks brighter & I know that's something crazy to say, but those of us who have this product can attest to this truth. You skin clears up so much it's crazy! I could've never gotten the results I have gotten if I would've continued to use my hands. I'm so happy that I took the chance to buy this product & use it daily. Is it worth the price? In my opinion, YES!


The following are the steps I use when cleaning my face daily:

1. Use Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover - I only use this when I am wearing a full face of makeup. 

2. Wash my face with warm water

3. Wet the Clarisonic brush head and rinse water placing Clarisonic face down next to sink

4. Apply Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash unto my Clarisonic 

5. Begin Washing my Face thoroughly with the Clarisonic it does make a *buzzing* sound every time you need to move to the next area in your face. 

6. Wash off face with warm water & pat dry with face towel

7. Wash Clarisonic off, undo the brush head & leave it out to dry

And I'm done!



The Clarisonic has literately changed the way I use my skin care products, it's changed the look of my skin, now when I apply makeup my face doesn't look dirty or cakey. I am honestly so happy I invested money into buying this awesome product. If anything I would say my skin feels softer than it's ever felt, it's clean, my pores have gotten smaller, I no longer have blackheads, the pores in my nose are also smaller! I mean, I could've not invested my money in anything better. I'm so hype about this product, I love it so much & highly recommend it if you are looking to have a clean look every single day. You do have to commit to it, this product will make you break out in the beginning but that's only because the Clarisonic is removing dead skin and your pores are being cleaned out, so your face will be prone to breakouts here and there, but in the long run, it will be worth it, trust me.

My personal opinion is mine only, everything you've read here is because I have been using the product for about 2 weeks and some days and this is a reflection on what my skin looked like and how it looks like now. Do I think you should give this product a try? Yes. Should you invest in your skin care? Yes. It's not like we are getting any younger to be honest, it's a great investment in my opinion. If you're considering buying the product, don't wait for as long as I did and just do it, buy it, you won't regret your decision. It's the best one I've made in a long time.

Question: Let me know if you like the videos if you do i'll keep making more... 


xo, 

Scarleth 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for stopping by...